اللجنه العلميه
اللجنه العلميه
اللجنه العلميه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اللجنه العلميه

لانعاش الحياه العلميه

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولكرسي الاعتراف
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» اجمل الكلمات الانجليزية
Nizar Kabbani in Brief Emptyالجمعة أكتوبر 23, 2009 1:52 am من طرف زائر

» ||..عبارات مؤثرة باللغة الإنجليزية..||
Nizar Kabbani in Brief Emptyالجمعة أكتوبر 23, 2009 1:49 am من طرف زائر

» المنهاج للي مضيع كتابو
Nizar Kabbani in Brief Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 27, 2009 2:23 am من طرف زائر

» كيف تتذكر ماتقرا
Nizar Kabbani in Brief Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 27, 2009 2:20 am من طرف زائر

» ماسنجــرك تحـــت المجهـــر
Nizar Kabbani in Brief Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 20, 2009 5:40 am من طرف زائر

» من عجائب الرياضيات
Nizar Kabbani in Brief Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 19, 2009 12:51 pm من طرف زائر

» ارووووع توبيكات هنا عند الشبح ومش رايح الا لما تردو
Nizar Kabbani in Brief Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 19, 2009 2:00 am من طرف زائر

» Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans
Nizar Kabbani in Brief Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 18, 2009 6:56 am من طرف زائر

» ღ● smiling ●ღ
Nizar Kabbani in Brief Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 18, 2009 6:19 am من طرف زائر

تصويت

Nizar Kabbani in Brief

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ابو مصطفى
Admin
Admin
ابو مصطفى

عدد المساهمات : 13
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/09/2009
العمر : 29
الموقع : احلام الطيور

Nizar Kabbani in Brief Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Nizar Kabbani in Brief   Nizar Kabbani in Brief Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 12, 2009 11:17 pm

Nizar Qabbani Arab diplomat and poet. Born in Damascus (Syria) in 1923 from the family is an ancient Damascene family Qabbani, he received a baccalaureate from the School of National Science College, Damascus, then joined the Faculty of Law Syrian University where he graduated in 1945.

Nizar Qabbani said about growing up "I was born in Damascus in March (March) 1923 in the house and Sie, plenty of water and flowers, the homes of old Damascus, my father Tawfiq Kabbani, a good dealer in the neighborhood, he worked in the national movement and gave his life and his wealth to them. Discriminate Abu rare sensitivity and his love for poetry and all that is beautiful. inherited the artistic sense delicate turn of his uncle Abu Khalil Qabbani, poet and writer, composer, actor and Badhir first seed in the renaissance of the Egyptian Theater. characterized my childhood love of wonderful discovery and dismantling of things and their return to their parts and to hunt and destroy the rare forms of the beautiful game in search of the unknown beautiful . I mean in the beginning of my paintings. It is the fifth to twelfth years old I lived in a sea of colors. painted on the ground and on the walls and Oltk each fall by the hands of the search for new forms. and then later moved to the music, but the problems of high school are exactly on this hobby ".

After graduation he joined the diplomatic work, and the movement of which between Cairo, Ankara, London, Madrid, Beijing, and London. In the spring of 1966, leaving Nizar diplomatic work in Beirut and founded a publishing house bearing his name, and devoted himself to poetry. The fruit of his poetry forty-one collection of poems and prose, the first, "she said to me the black," 1944.

First began writing poetry and then go to the traditional vertical hair, and contributed to the development of modern Arabic poetry to a large extent. Nazar is the founder of a school of poetry, and intellectual, divans covered the first four poems romance. The Office of "Poems by Nizar Qabbani," published in 1956 a turning point in the poetry of Nizar, where this Court to ensure poem "Bread, Hashish and Moon," which criticized the so poignantly idle Arab society. And raised him a severe storm so that the student clerics in Syria to expel him from the Foreign and separated from the diplomatic service. Qabbani also marked by strong political critic, of the most famous political poems, "Margins of the Book setback" 1967, which dealt with the Arab defeat by Israel in the setback of June. Of the most important work, "Love," (1961), "drawing with the words" (1966) and "Arab Love Poems" (1993).

Was the suicide of his sister, who was forced to marry a man who does not love him, a great impact in his life, decided to fight after all the things that caused her death. Nizar Qabbani when asked if he considered himself rebellious, the poet replied: "The love in the Arab world, a prisoner, and I want to edit, I edit the sense of the Arab body and my hair, that the relationship between men and women in our society is flawed."

Nizar Qabbani was married twice, first to the daughter of his uncle "Zahra Akbik" and had a Hadba, and conciliation. And the second is the Iraqi "Balqees Narrator" and gave birth to Omar and Zainab. Tawfik and his son died is in the seventh-year-old heart disease and his death was a great shock to Nizar, and may Rthap in a poem to the Prince of Damascus Tawfiq Qabbani. In 1982, the narrator Balqees killed in an explosion the Iraqi embassy in Beirut, leaving its departure when a bad psychological effect Nizar one we inherited a famous poem bearing her name Balqees ..

After the death of Nizar Balqees left Beirut and the movement in Paris and Geneva until settled in London, where he spent the last fifteen years of his life. From London, Nizar writes poetry and raises the battles and controversy .. especially his poems during the nineties policy, such as: When announcing the death of the Arabs?? , And Almehrolon.

Passed away in London on 30/4/1998 at the age of 75 years which he spent more than 50 years in love and politics and the revolution.

All the myths died ....
In death and committed suicide ... Scheherazade.
[center]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://a7ya2.ahlamountada.com
????
زائر
Anonymous

Nizar Kabbani in Brief Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Nizar Kabbani in Brief   Nizar Kabbani in Brief Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 13, 2009 1:27 am

thank you admin for this wonderful supject

asheq alkofia
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Nizar Kabbani in Brief
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اللجنه العلميه :: المكتبة :: المسابفات-
انتقل الى: