اللجنه العلميه
اللجنه العلميه
اللجنه العلميه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اللجنه العلميه

لانعاش الحياه العلميه

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولكرسي الاعتراف
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» اجمل الكلمات الانجليزية
Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans Emptyالجمعة أكتوبر 23, 2009 1:52 am من طرف زائر

» ||..عبارات مؤثرة باللغة الإنجليزية..||
Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans Emptyالجمعة أكتوبر 23, 2009 1:49 am من طرف زائر

» المنهاج للي مضيع كتابو
Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 27, 2009 2:23 am من طرف زائر

» كيف تتذكر ماتقرا
Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 27, 2009 2:20 am من طرف زائر

» ماسنجــرك تحـــت المجهـــر
Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 20, 2009 5:40 am من طرف زائر

» من عجائب الرياضيات
Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 19, 2009 12:51 pm من طرف زائر

» ارووووع توبيكات هنا عند الشبح ومش رايح الا لما تردو
Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 19, 2009 2:00 am من طرف زائر

» Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans
Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 18, 2009 6:56 am من طرف زائر

» ღ● smiling ●ღ
Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 18, 2009 6:19 am من طرف زائر

تصويت

Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
????
زائر
Anonymous

Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans   Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 12, 2009 10:47 am

Just imagin … Living your life without your love … close your eyes and drow a picture of your life without that person … the person who always loved and looked after you … imagin that he died … he desappeared … and all what left are your memorieswith him … then you'll start to remember the good times … not just good but great … and you will also remember that you've hurt hem … that you've said a word that made his soul bleed … you will feel sorry … people will come to you and tell you that they are sorry for your lost … your friends will ask you to moveon with your life

… you'll try but you wont be able to do that … cause you realize that he died and he wont come back … your lif ewill be unreasonable cause he told you that the love will stay for ever … that your love is unbreakable … he died and left you alone … you'll try to kill your self but you can't … imagin that life … can you survive it … absolutely not … so please be good with your love … give him some of your care … if you lost some one dear for you … just like me … you will understand …
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
????
زائر
Anonymous

Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans   Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 18, 2009 6:56 am

This is very painfull
But what do you want to do
God created pain but create with him oblivion
This is a blessing from God

Accepted traffic
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اللجنه العلميه :: المكتبة :: المسابفات-
انتقل الى: