اللجنه العلميه
اللجنه العلميه
اللجنه العلميه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اللجنه العلميه

لانعاش الحياه العلميه

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولكرسي الاعتراف
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» اجمل الكلمات الانجليزية
to my lovely friend Emptyالجمعة أكتوبر 23, 2009 1:52 am من طرف زائر

» ||..عبارات مؤثرة باللغة الإنجليزية..||
to my lovely friend Emptyالجمعة أكتوبر 23, 2009 1:49 am من طرف زائر

» المنهاج للي مضيع كتابو
to my lovely friend Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 27, 2009 2:23 am من طرف زائر

» كيف تتذكر ماتقرا
to my lovely friend Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 27, 2009 2:20 am من طرف زائر

» ماسنجــرك تحـــت المجهـــر
to my lovely friend Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 20, 2009 5:40 am من طرف زائر

» من عجائب الرياضيات
to my lovely friend Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 19, 2009 12:51 pm من طرف زائر

» ارووووع توبيكات هنا عند الشبح ومش رايح الا لما تردو
to my lovely friend Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 19, 2009 2:00 am من طرف زائر

» Until I Find You Again : For RICHARD MARX Fans
to my lovely friend Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 18, 2009 6:56 am من طرف زائر

» ღ● smiling ●ღ
to my lovely friend Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 18, 2009 6:19 am من طرف زائر

تصويت

to my lovely friend

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
????
زائر
Anonymous

to my lovely friend Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: to my lovely friend   to my lovely friend Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 12, 2009 10:42 am

to my best friend of all

I was living my life normally but feeling that there is emptiness in it . This emptiness was in my heart too . I used to feel it a lot because it was getting bigger with time. However, one day I felt that place becomes somehow full. Then I realize that it isn’t empty any more. I thought a lot about that and the reason why it changes like that. So, I found that there was someone that entered my heart without even any permission from me. He just entered it and got that big place and filled it by his nice presence that gets so close to the heart. In the beginning, he wasn’t so dear that much but day after day, he becomes dearer till he becomes the dearest one to the heart of all people I know. I can’t imagine now my life without him. He’s the only one I feel so good with and even so comfortable. He’s the only person who I really feel so close to me even we are so far apart from each other but I feel him so near to me as he’s with me. When I walk alone, I feel him around. Then I just realize that he’s walking by my side in my thoughts with every step I take. With him, I can be
as I am because I know that he can understand me even if I don’t say any word. He can notice what makes me upset and change it to a warm happiness that I enjoy so much without even telling me. He becomes my lovely friend who I can’t forget at all. He is in my thoughts all the time. I always think about him and wish that he’s doing so great because I can’t handle seeing him upset or sad. I always wish to see him so happy and in a good health only. His pain hurts me too and his sadness touches me deep inside. That’s why; I want to see him good all the time. I’ll be honest for him always.

That person is only you my dearest friend. You know you are so precious to me and that you are the best and just like that you’ll always be. Your place is in my heart well preserved and conserved. I will always remember you and I know that I’ll never be able to forget such amazing friend like you. You filled my life with so much happiness. You are the best thing that happened to me of all dear. Nothing can change that ever and we’ll still best friends for ever!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

to my lovely friend
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اللجنه العلميه :: المكتبة :: المسابفات-
انتقل الى: